What is the Process for filing an application under FTE ?
Hey @Joe_Fernandes ,
Here’s a brief process for filing an application under FTE ?
- Companies who can apply for strike off under FTE The eligible company can make an application if it falls under any of the specified conditions.
- The company can apply for strike off by filing Form STK-2 electronically on the MCA Portal Fill in the information in Form STK-2. Read to know about which information needs to be filled in Form STK-2 for strike off under FTE
- A director authorised by the board must sign Form STK-2 with a digital signature It also must be certified by a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or Company Secretary in whole time practice.
- The company must attach various documents duly signed by the directors And the documents should be duly attested by a professional to Form STK-2. Here is an article to help you with the list of documents to be attached with Form STK-2.
- The company must pay a ROC Fees of Rs.5000 on filing Form STK-2 The registrar of companies would undertake the following actions:
- The registrar shall examine the application. If the application is valid, he shall send a notice to the registered email of the Company. The notice would mention that the name of the company would be struck off from the register of companies. The Company has a time limit of 30 days for raising an objection.
- The registrar shall then list the name of the applicant company and the date of making the application under FTE on the MCA Portal. The stakeholders can raise an objection within a period of 30 days.
- The registrar shall also intimate the regulating authorities of Income Tax, VAT, GST, Excise, Service Tax etc. The concerned authorities can raise an objection within a period of 30 days.
- If the registrar does not receive any of the above objections, he would strike off the name of the company from the register He will also issue a notice for publication in the Official Gazette.
- The Company would be DISSOLVED From the date of publication in the Official Gazette.
Hope this helps!