When will Quicko Start ITR Filling?

Any update on when you enable e fillin

Hey @vamsi_N, we just rolled out new features and are working on e-filing as we speak. You can expect ITR filing and many more features shortly. Stay tuned!

How much time taken to start itr filing through this platform? And how much cost or charges for filling ITR-3 from this platfom.

Please update the status of Quicko e filing.

Hey @Nikhil_Singh and @Likhith_Sagar, we just rolled out new features and are working on e-filing as we speak. You can expect ITR filing and many more features shortly. Stay tuned!

it is almost 2 Months taken to do technical changes, will it ready before 30th Sept or we moved to other platforms to file ITR, we don’t want to submit at the last moments

Hey @savita.jat, we just rolled out new features. As you know the new IT portal was launched recently and there are issues - the FM had summoned Infosys CEO recently to address these issues. The FM had set a deadline of 15th Sept. 2021 to resolve all the issues that the taxpayers are facing.

Also, there is a lot of chatter around the due date extension, know more about it here

Any update guys? @Maharshi_Shah @Nireka

if you can’t resolve on time then at least give us some compensation to file manually with help of your Accountant @Nireka
Im switching to taxbuddy if you dont help us now, we dont have time

computation is working good on your platform, we just need someone to file it manually, so, it won’t be much harder, if your platform help us

Hey @Niral_Koradia and @kp3, as you know the new IT portal was recently launched & there are some issues which are to be fixed by 15th Sept 2021. Soon after that, we will enable e-filing on Quicko. Also, the due date to file ITR has been extended. You can find the details in here:

its more than 15th, any update?

We are currently awaiting ERI APIs from the Income Tax Department just like every other ERI and are constantly communicating with the governing body to go live as soon as possible. We will update the status of filing as soon as we go live in here.

Thanks to easy UI, I have filled the forms, paid tax (Self Assessment Tax). I am not able to E-file income tax. Can Quicko provide a json file so that I can upload that json file directly on the income tax portal. I need to file returns urgently to apply for a home loan.

Hey @Dhruv_Bishnoi,

We recently rolled out exciting new features. Our team is working very hard to meet all the eagerness around ITR filing and we will be going live soon.

We are waiting for e-filing APIs from the ITD. Soon after that, we will enable e-filing on Quicko. Stay tuned! We are as excited as you are!

In the meantime, you can prepare your return on Quicko and we’ll update you once the ITR e-filing is enabled for FY20-21.

Currently we are not providing JSON for filing return as you will be able to file ITR through Quicko in the coming week

PS: Due date of ITR filing has been extended to 31st Dec 2021 for taxpayers.

I’m hearing that from long, give us an alternative solution,
pls provide a JSON file or anything so that we can manually file,

and we are happy to pay for that…

do something… you have to find an alternative way.

Hey @kp3, could you please share your contact details with us at help@quicko.com so someone from our team can help you out.

@Maharshi_Shah Any approx. ETA on when e-Filing for ITR-3 will be enabled ?

Hey @yeahimkamal, we are all set from our end to roll out e-filing & many more exciting features. We are just awaiting backend capability from the ITD.
You can expect it soon :slight_smile:

Any update about e filing

@Nireka @Maharshi_Shah
Hi, Can someone from your team kindly file the returns on my behalf. Because it’s still not enabled and showing “We will start E-Filing soon”. I checked with ITD. They said nothing is pending and backend capability is enabled with ERI APIs. Not sure when it will be enabled at Quicko end.
My PAN: AQCPK1659B
Please let me know if you need any information.