When will Quicko Start ITR Filling?

I want to file my itr 3 return but it has not been started with quicko

any date when you going to start it ?..

I don’t want to fill it at the last min.

2 Likes

Hey @kp3 ,

We understand that you are looking to file ITR. We are implementing the technical changes required for ERI (e-Return Intermediary) 2.0, recommended by the Income Tax Department CPC.

In the meantime, you can prepare your return on Quicko and wait for the filing window to open, we will soon notify you once the ITR e-filing is enabled for FY20-21.

Due date for filing ITR is 30th Sept 2021 as mandated by the government.

31st July is just 2 days away, any update or shall I move with other platforms?
or if anyone from your team can help to file directly through govt soft ?

Hi @kp3, the due date to file ITR for FY 2020-21 is extended to 30th September 2021. While we are still awaiting ITD to enable ITR filing for ERIs, we have enabled ITR filing through expert-assisted plans.
You can either drop your contact details on Quicko | Contact Us where our team can get in touch with you to understand your income situation and suggest the suitable plan, pricing and discounts, or you can explore the below link

Will it be enable before 30th Sept 2021 ???

@Dina_Nath_Bouri yes, we will be enabling ITR filing soon and you will be able to file ITR before the due date. The due date to file ITR for FY 2020-21 when tax audit is not applicable is 30th Sept and 30th November 2021 when tax audit is applicable. So stay rest assured :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Nireka ,

The ITR 3 is still not available on Quicko, any idea when will it be available!

Hey @Gaurav, we are awaiting ITD to release e-filing capabilities to ERIs.

hi, there it’s been more than 2 weeks, any update ?

Hey @kp3, we are awaiting ITD to release the e-filing capabilities for ERIs. As soon as they are made available, we will begin e-Filing.

Hi @Niral_Koradia,

ITD portal has migrated to 2.0 version & it is yet to be stable.
We are working on the same with the department to enable e-filing as soon as possible for FY20-21/AY21-22.
We will notify you once ITR e-filing is enabled on Quicko.

Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, @Nireka thank you for your response. Is there any place where it announces whether it has been completed or not? I’m wondering about the last date of the filing.

@Niral_Koradia, the ITD posts updates on their twitter handle and website.

We will let me you know once e-filing is enabled on Quicko through our handles too :slight_smile:
https://twitter.com/HowToQuicko

Thanks for the update Nireka.
Any communication from income tax team about the approximate date of availability of ITR-3 Form. Ofcourse we would wait until corresponding e-filing is enabled on Quicko. Approximate date would be really helpful as we already are in mid of August.

1 Like

Hi @Ravi, the ITD enabled ITR 3 form today, however, the audit utility in JSON format is yet to be live from their end.
We are releasing exciting features in the coming week and the filing will be enabled on Quicko in the coming few weeks. Stay tuned! :slight_smile:

Any update about efilling @Nireka Nireka

Hi @vamsi_N, we are still awaiting the APIs required for e-filing. We are expecting it to be released by ITD in a week.

Also, the ITD has a meet with Infosys CEO yesterday to discuss the glitches and delay in ITR facilities and we are excepting this to expedite the process. Here is the outcome of yesterday’s meet.

1 Like

Thanks @Nireka Please let us know as early as possible, once ITD supports filing ITR-3 related tax returns from quicko.

Hey @Ravi, will do :slight_smile:

You can also follow us on our social media handles to get updates about our latest releases and much more :rocket:

1 Like