When will Quicko Start ITR Filling?

Hi @Vignesh_Manoharan, could you please elaborate what issue are you facing? Would love to help you out.

I am facing “uh-oh! Unable to file your Tax Return” for more than a week now… Tried to authenticate via OTP, tried with password… nothing works… s the time line is approaching, am a bit worried now!! Can you pls guide me through this?

@Yash_Kaviya tagging you for reference

The issue is now sorted. Got help from TamilPanguSandai team… For others users - when u get an error like “uh-oh! Unable to file your Tax Return” while trying to file ITR Online… pls download the report and it will highlight the issue… for ex: the most common one if first name and last name match as mentioned in Quicko and PAN.

Hey @Vignesh_Manoharan, happy to hear that the issue has been resolved. :blush:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tax Filing on Quicko

i want to file ITR 3 for ay 2022-23 by quicko. but it is not enabled till now .due date is july 31 2022. will quicko enable ITR 3 filing before due date or should i switch to other source.waiting for response

Hi @P_krishna,

We are all set to roll out e-filing from our end, we are just waiting for the final go-ahead from the ITD. We will keep you posted regarding any updates.
We assure you we are here to help you with your taxes. :slight_smile:

Is there any ETA for this. We are hearing this from very long time.

1 Like

Hello @Nireka

Hope you are doing well.

Request you to please make the e-filing live very soon or let the community know about the ET when it will be live as its been a month since I am looking at the message that it will be live soon. I hope that your team knows that the due date for filing the ITR for AY22-23 is 31st July 2022 and you really should take care that we are not late in the filing process.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards.

Hey @adityapurohit007 @Abhi_Rocker,

Our team is constantly coordinating with the Income Tax Department regarding the same, however, the process is taking longer than expected. We are expecting to hear a positive response very soon. We shall update you once the e-filing is live on Quicko.

Thanks for your patience. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Team ,

when e-filing will be enable from platform , as e-filing last date is 31-july-2022

Hi @Santosh_Kumar_Singh,

We are all set to roll out e-filing from our end. Currently, we are in the process of renewing our ERI license with the ITD, however, the process is taking longer than expected.
We’ll let you know as soon as there is an update on this. We are as pumped as you are 🙂

Hi Team,

Can you please confirm by when ITR filing will be enabled for FY 2021-2022?

Regards,
Nagaraj

Hi @Nagaraj_Chillale ,

We are all set to roll out e-filing from our end. Currently, we are in the process of renewing our ERI license with the ITD, however, the process is taking longer than expected.
We’ll let you know as soon as there is an update on this.
We are as pumped as you are 🙂

I have not filed an ITR before and in FY21-22 I made 4 F&O trades and booked a loss of 15000. Is it compulsory for me to file ITR or I can avoid. I have no other income. Can I avoid filing and if I do will there be any penalty?

I have not filed an ITR before and in FY21-22 I made 4 F&O trades and booked a loss of 15000. Is it compulsory for me to file ITR or I can avoid. I have no other income. Can I avoid filing and if I do will there be any penalty?

hi
any help on downloading JSON to file will be appreciated. I am not able to e-file ITR2 and not also able to download the JSON file to file manually.

i want to file ITR 3 for ay 2022-23 by quicko. but it is not enabled till now .due date is july 31 2022. will quicko enable ITR 3 filing before due date or should i switch to other source.waiting for response

Hi Team,

Can you please confirm by when ITR filing will be enabled for FY 2021-2022?

Regards,
komali