Where to show the income received as contractor?

I have worked as a contractor with a company. They provided me Form 16A for the TDS amount they have deducted. Where to show this income? I am using quicko. It accepts Form 16 but not Form 16A under salary income.

Hi @Sri

As there is no employer-employee relationship in this case, the income won’t be taxed under head Income from Salaries. You can show this income under the head of Business & Profession.
Form 16 is a TDS certificate for salaried individuals, and hence you will not be required to upload Form 16.

You can upload Form 26AS on Quicko or enter the TDS as tax credits manually on Quicko and proceed with your return.