Which ITR for service and freelancer in same FY year?

Hi team,

I was working as employee in service based company from Apr-July 2023 and after I left job currently working as freelancer from India for MNC company based out of India.
I would like to know while filing return for this year which ITR form number to use where I can mention both details?

Hi @Deepali_B,

You can file ITR-4, where, you can declare the salary income as well as the freelancing income. The freelancing income will be reported under presumptive taxation u/s 44ADA. You can read more on the presumptive taxation scheme here!

1 Like