Queries on PAN Card

If you get a pan card from UTIITSL site, it will detect the ao code automatically whereas nsdl needs us to find it by ourselves.

I didn’t found what my ao code was but used the other site and got it delivered

If we pay electricity bill using credit cards is it also considered while paying income tax since there is limit of 100000rs bill payment , if we pay above 1 lakh rs we need to pay tax rt?! Please do correct me if I am wrong.

@Saad_C @Divya_Singhvi @Laxmi_Navlani @AkashJhaveri @Kaushal_Soni can you?

I got my sons pan card through insta e pan using ekyc of adhar card through agent but it does not have applicants signature is it valid?

Hey @ajit

Yes, Aadhaar authenticated E-PAN is a valid PAN.

You can check this circular for confirmation.

Cheers!

Thank you for your response dear Vinith Ramesh but can you tell me whether we can scan that qr code to check the information contained in is correct or not

If yes then how to do it.

Tnks and regards

. of possible pls send design format of epanThank you for your response dear Vinith Ramesh but can you tell me whether we can scan that qr code to check the information contained in is correct or not
If yes then how to do it.

Tnks and regards
P.s. of possible pls send design format of epan

@Sakshi_Shah1 can you help ?

Hey @ajit

The mobile application by TIN-NSDL allows you to read the enhanced QR Code printed on PAN Card to verify the details on the PAN Card. The name of the mobile application is Enhanced QR Code Reader for PAN Card.

You can read the terms and conditions here - TIN NSDL

My pan card application is missing, I have no coupon number reference number but that’s not working. What can I do?

Hey @Sofiyah_Valiante ,

If you have applied for your PAN Card Application Process on TIN-NSDL portal, you can refer to this link – Status Track search for PAN/TAN to track the status of your PAN card.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

recently my wallet got misplaced while i was travelling and my original pan was in the wallet :frowning_face: I have a xerox of my Pan. How can I get a duplicate?

Hey @Rahul ,

Sorry to hear that!
However, you need not worry because there is a provision to get your PAN back.
You can get Reprint/Duplicate PAN Card Application by going on TIN-NSDL portal. Navigate to “Reprint of PAN”, enter your details, generate OTP and submit the request. An SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number with your acknowledgment number. The SMS will also provide you the link to download your e-PAN

HI, i want to update my address on PAN

Hey @Chris ,

Indeed it’s very important to update the address on the PAN card in order for it to work as an address proof document in India. For updating the address on PAN you can visit the TIN-NSDL website and navigate to Paperless Address Update in PAN.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you for the help

I returned to India in 2016. While my Aadhar & Pan Card & linked bank accounts have my Indian Address, my 26AS statements still refer to my overseas address. How do I amend this? Thanks JA

@AkashJhaveri @Kaushal_Soni @Divya_Singhvi @Laxmi_Navlani can you?

Hello there, I managed to change the address to reflect my status & have received confirmed from NSDL. Thanks everyone! Rgds John

1 Like

Looks like your profile details on income tax portal needs to be updated.
However, that’s good to know that it was sorted @jonjon :slight_smile:

Hey @Rahul you can track your PAN Application status from

https://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/#forward

Step 1: Go to https://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/#forward

Step 2: Enter your application coupon number

Step 3: In case you forgot PAN Application Coupon Number, Enter your 10-digit PAN Number
Step 4: Enter Date of Birth/Incorporation/Agreement, etc.

Step 5: Enter the Captcha Code for PAN Card transaction Status

Step 6: Now, click on “Submit” button

Step 7: Your PAN Card transaction status will appear on the screen