Report / Resolve Errors on Glyde

Getting error while doing your taxes on Glyde? Not sure how to resolve them? We are here to help.

1 Like

I am not able to ITR from last 5 days

1 Like

[
{
“message”: “In Schedule 112A, Total is not equal to the sum of individual rows”
}
]

This is the error message i have received

2 Likes

Hi @Ravikant_Verma, thank you for bringing this issue to our notice. We are actively working to resolve the probelm. :blush:

1 Like

Waiting for resolution from last 5 days and also raised tickets and call to your customer support many times. How much more time it will require or can i try other websites.

1 Like

Hey @Ravikant_Verma, I understand your problem. Shall resolve this at the earliest.

Sir there’s no option to declare NRI status on glyde .I have filled returns through glyde but NRI status was not mentioned on ITR filing.how to correct this?

Getting this error even when all the details are properly filled and saved.

1 Like

All clients are facing this. Quicko is extremely failed to resolve. What can be done by taxpayers…

All clients are facing this. Quicko is extremely failed to resolve. What can be done by taxpayers…

At this platform when Quicko answer. This is not SUSTAINABLE services when purchased the plans etc. It is highly expected that THE QUICKO SHOULD GET UP FAST and satisfy all clients like me…

Any update?.. facing same issue not able to file…

Getting this error. Please resolve at the earliest.
[
{
“message”: “In Schedule Part B TTI, Sl.No. 3a + 3b should be equal to Sl.No.3.”
}
]

I’m not able to complete the filing after doing all the steps.
It is stuck in lets fix a few things page but I see all are correct and with green checks.

Hi @Shoaib_Khan, we have resolved the issue now. Could you please try again. If you still face any problem, would love to help you with it. :blush:

1 Like

Hi @Bujji_Phanikiran, could you please attach a screenshot of the error you are facing (blacken personal details in screenshot). Would be glad to help you with it. :blush:

Yes, it’s resolved now. Thanks for the quick resolution

Glad you are happy with our services @Shoaib_Khan :blush:

Hello Team,

I am also facing the same error [{“message”:“In Schedule 112A, Total is not equal to the sum of individual rows”}].
Can you share how to fix it?

Regards
Arvind

Hi @Arvind_Iyengar, we are aware of this issue and we are working on it. Excuse us for any inconvenience caused.