Report / Resolve Errors on Glyde

After recent update, can’t find option to turn on Fingerprint Authentication.

Please re-enable this, as additional security to unlock the app is always helpful.

Hi @haritvsmurali, we are releasing an update today which shall rectify this issue and provide you with Fingerprint Authentication again. Glad to have aware users like you. Would love to help if there are any other issue you face. :blush:

1 Like

Please check, I’m unable to save the employer pan and area details. Without that I’m unable to file returns.

1 Like

Even I’m facing a similar issue.
I can’t add area under employer details hence unable to submit e filing

Same problem employer tan not accepting

Hi @Muralidhar_V, @Vamsi_kanna, @SAURABH_GUPTA, excuse us for getting back after 10 days. The delay was caused due to us getting inundated with queries for the tax filing season. Here to help now. This was an issue certain users faced on glyde. We have fixed the issue and now the current update should not have this issue.
However if you face any other issue, would love to help you with it. :blush:

Getting this error while filling ITR please do needful.

Not able to file my revised ITR due to some error with capital gains calculation

While filing itr getting this error.

Hey, can you please write to us at help@quicko.com, so that our team can look into it?

Hey, can you please write to us on help@quicko.com so that our team can look into it?

[{“error_code”:“EF20038”,“message”:“Invalid Receipt number. Please retry and enter correct acknowledgement number.”}

Could you please help to resolve this error

Hey, can you write to us on help@quicko.com so that our team can take a look at it?

@Sreetama_Chakraborty
Thanks for the response
#21704 has been raised today morning, Could you please check and provide next steps?

Sure, our team will get in touch with you for the same.

I have followed Revise Return on your own link -
File Revised Return : Help Center” but getting the error that acknowledgement is incorrect… Just wondering why getting this error even all required details is correct. Kindly help

[
{
“error_code”: “EF20038”,
“message”: “Invalid Receipt number. Please retry and enter correct acknowledgement number.”
}
]

Hi @Kajal, please attach a screenshot of your issue so that we can help you better or you could also send the same to help@quicko.com

Hi @Yash_Kaviya @Kajal ,

I am also facing the same problem, Could you please let me know how you have fixed this issue?

Hi Team,

I am not able to file the revised return getting the below error, Please advise.

[{“error_code”:“EF20038”,“message”:“Invalid Receipt number. Please retry and enter correct acknowledgement number.”}]