Tax Filing on Quicko

Let me know, if you found a solution to this
i am also facing the same issue

Errors after submitting ITR to ITD
1] ā€œerror_codeā€: ā€œITR3_PDM_Group5.DeductUndChapVIA_TotPartBchapterVIA_1woY5ā€
2] ā€œITR3_PDM_Group3.DebitsToPL_PBT_vtyOWā€

hey @Muskan_Balar , can you help here

Iā€™ve filled return with quicko , i had carry forwarded losses and quicko website automatically choose itr-2
But amount is not there on the pdf of itr , but the amount is showing on the exeel sheet of tax computation, whatā€™s the problem please anyone explain .

Hey @Muskan_Balar can you help

Hi @Sreetama_Chakraborty ,

While filing the revised return getting the below error, have tried uploading the JSON manullay in incometax portal there also same issue, Could you please help me to fix this issue.
[{ā€œerror_codeā€:ā€œEF20038ā€,ā€œmessageā€:ā€œInvalid Receipt number. Please retry and enter correct acknowledgement number.ā€}]

Hey, please write to us on help@quicko.com and our team will get back to you

Hey, please write to us on help@quicko.com and our team will get back to you

ā€œDeductUndChapVIA_TotPartBchapterVIA_1woY5ā€ Getting this error while submitting through QUICKO what should be the reason

Hey, can you please write to us at help@quicko.com so that our team can look into it?

I clicked e-file after review. It says new issues which needs to be reviewed and fixed but all are shown in green. Under bank account, I found there is nothing and asks to add. However, Under left pane bank account, 2 banks have already been added. I couldnā€™t proceed e-filing. In efiling website, Iā€™ve given revalidation. It shows validation in progress. Kindly help

Hey can you please write to us at help@quicko.com so that our team can look into it?

Hey, can you please try filing again and let us know if you are facing any issues?

I have ESOPs of my company and I know the Fair Market Value (FMV) and Strike Price(Price at which stock was given to me).

What is the meaning of face value and issue price in the above image while filling ITR ?

The face value of a share is the nominal value of the shares, that is, their original cost, as mentioned in the share certificate. You should be able to find all such details in your contract. Incase you are unable to find it, feel free to reach out to us at help@quicko.com

How many PAN can I link to a pro subscription? . Can I add my family members also ?

Hey, you can only link one PAN to your pro subscription

In which section I should fill SGB bond interest income in quick tool?

ā€œIncome earned from Interest - Any Other Interestā€ or in dividend income interest.

Hi,

Under which section in quicko tool we need to declare nre account income (inward remitance) and nre FD interest while filing ITR. Any screenshots will be helpful.

Hey @pushpasooraj

SGB bond interest is to be reported under ā€œAny Other Interestā€
Also, NRE FD interest is tax-exempt so you can report it under exempt income. However, please note that any income that is earned or accrued in India will be taxable in India
Hope this helps

1 Like