Tax Filing on Quicko

Thnx for all clarifications

Hi,
While I was submitting ITR, it’s generating an error in json and showing the following validation error.
Can you please clarify where is wrong.

[{“error_code”:“ITR3_PDM_Group5.DeductUndChapVIA_TotPartBchapterVIA_1woY5”}]

Thanks,

Hey, can you please write to us at help@quicko.com so that our team can get in touch with you

While trying to file a revised return, it says “We are working with the ITD to enable e-filing. Stay tuned.”
Any ETA on when this will be resumed?

Hey, can you please try filing on glyde and let us know if you are facing this issue?

CanT add user as showing Pancard no as in valid
\

pan card is for HUF

Hi @Prasad_Pujary

Quicko only supports planning & filing of taxes for individuals only, hence PAN of a HUF is invalid.

why don’t u support HUF ?

Hi @HIREiN

We are, as of now, focused on simplifying taxes for individuals only.
Taxes for HUF is on our product development map in the future.

What’s the difference in terms of filing the income tax. Same law applies. It’s a another pan no. Why quicko has not allowed this

Quicko can give provision as per income tax laws making services in one roof

Now do I have to do filing for this pan with my other traditional method

Would like to know what is plan from quicko in future. Or else we might have to move some other service provider

Hi @Prasad_Pujary

The law for a HUF filing is similar to individuals but is not the same. There are some deductions & exemptions which are not applicable to HUF’s. Hence it takes time for product development.

However, here’s how you can Book a MEET, where a tax expert can help you in filing your HUF return.

You can also submit a request so that one of our team member can get in touch with you for the same.

while filing through Quicko, I was given a download of Tax computation after review. I find that under deductions while the total amount is correctly shown as 200000, Rs 50000 under sec 80 TTB has not ben shown. only Rs150000 under sec 80 c has been shown. will it affect me, if I go ahead and e file the return. Thank you

Hi @KSdinesh

This might have happened if you are claiming the amount of deductions more than the amount of income. Or the income would have been set off against losses.

However, you can Submit a ticket : Help Center explaining in detail your query and our team shall revert back to you.

Hope this helps.

I am trying to prepare ITR connecting zerodha. By default it is taking ITR2. But I am suppose to submit ITR3 as I do trading on FnO. I am not sure how I need to change it to ITR3. Last year it properly selected ITR3.
Please someone guide me on this.

Hi @tradingdude

Quicko automatically fetches your ITR Form Number, depending on the income situation entered. Hence the system does not allow to change the same manually.

So, if you have intraday or FnO transactions, then it is considered income from business & profession under section 43(5); hence, you are eligible to file ITR 3.
You can re-check if you have traded in FnO from the Tax P/L from Zerodha.

Or else, you can submit a ticket, and our team shall revert back to you.

Here’s a read on ITR Form Number for your reference.

I could not find the detailed field to put details for 80G

Hi @Prasenjit_Biswas

Here’s how you can Add Tax Breaks : Help Center and enter your deduction u/s 80G on Quicko.

I have added Taxable income for house but in Tax computation page it shows as 0 (zero)

Hi @Mohan_Sai_Krishna_V

Can you please Submit a ticket : Help Center and elaborate on your query with relevant screenshot of the error and and team will help you out.

raised a ticket 48162

Even after 1 day, I didn’t get any reply from Quicko