When will Quicko Start ITR Filling?

@MariyaKagdi can you help with this?

Hey Moksh,

The Income Tax portal is facing downtime since last night. Kindly retry integrating with ITD after some time.

Hi
I am getting the same response. Were you able to resolve the issue. If so can share the details.
Thanks

Hi @Aakash_L, @Hem_Shah could you help resolve this issue?

Hi @Aakash_L @Hem_Shah ,
I am facing Issue in filing ITR3. please check below ticket.

Thanks,
Pradeep

Hi @Pradeep_Reddy, hope the issue has been resolved now.

hi… I am unable to login to file ITR3… Pls resolve this issue…

Hi @PK_P, please do the following steps to be able to login to file your ITR.

1. Go to the e-filing portal
  2. Navigate to My profile, on the left side menu go to ’ E-filing Vault Higher Security’
  3. Under ‘Set Higher Security for Login’ select ‘Using OTP on mobile number registered with Aadhar’ and continue
  4. Enter OTP and update the details
  5. Go to Quicko, Tax payer profile > Integrations > ITD Integration > Revoke and Grant Access
  6. E-file your Return from Quicko

If there are any other issues, please let me know, would be glad to help. :blush:

1 Like

The issue still persists… tried the above mentioned option… Pls advice

Hi @Vignesh_Manoharan, could you please elaborate what issue are you facing? Would love to help you out.

I am facing “uh-oh! Unable to file your Tax Return” for more than a week now… Tried to authenticate via OTP, tried with password… nothing works… s the time line is approaching, am a bit worried now!! Can you pls guide me through this?

@Yash_Kaviya tagging you for reference

The issue is now sorted. Got help from TamilPanguSandai team… For others users - when u get an error like “uh-oh! Unable to file your Tax Return” while trying to file ITR Online… pls download the report and it will highlight the issue… for ex: the most common one if first name and last name match as mentioned in Quicko and PAN.

Hey @Vignesh_Manoharan, happy to hear that the issue has been resolved. :blush:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tax Filing on Quicko

i want to file ITR 3 for ay 2022-23 by quicko. but it is not enabled till now .due date is july 31 2022. will quicko enable ITR 3 filing before due date or should i switch to other source.waiting for response

Hi @P_krishna,

We are all set to roll out e-filing from our end, we are just waiting for the final go-ahead from the ITD. We will keep you posted regarding any updates.
We assure you we are here to help you with your taxes. :slight_smile:

Is there any ETA for this. We are hearing this from very long time.

1 Like

Hello @Nireka

Hope you are doing well.

Request you to please make the e-filing live very soon or let the community know about the ET when it will be live as its been a month since I am looking at the message that it will be live soon. I hope that your team knows that the due date for filing the ITR for AY22-23 is 31st July 2022 and you really should take care that we are not late in the filing process.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards.

Hey @adityapurohit007 @Abhi_Rocker,

Our team is constantly coordinating with the Income Tax Department regarding the same, however, the process is taking longer than expected. We are expecting to hear a positive response very soon. We shall update you once the e-filing is live on Quicko.

Thanks for your patience. :slight_smile:

1 Like