Tax Filing on Quicko

Hi @Mohan_Sai_Krishna_V

Our team shall get back to it on priority.

Is there any callback from customer care to understand the help documentation which is provided the ticket

Hi @Mohan_Sai_Krishna_V

You can respond to the ticket and our team will address all your queries.

Hello,

I have been trying to import capital gains data from upstox for the last 7 days but everytime the screen gets stuck over the same page.
Please look into this.

Thanks

Hi @shilpa

Please Submit a ticket : Help Center and our team will get in touch with you.

Last year i filed ITR-2 because I had no income under “business” and I had opted “new regime”
and was able to select “new regime” without filling “Form 10ie”.
This year I am filing ITR-3 because I do have income under “business”. I want to continue with “new regime”, but quicko form is asking me “Form 10ie” details, which I never have filled.

What to do?

Hi @Muiz_Ashraf

Form 10IE is mandatory to fill if you have income from business & profession.
So, you will have to enter the form 10IE details in order to proceed with e-filing.

What exactly to select?

Please note that last FY I was able to choose new tax regime because i filed ITR 1, and I did not need to fill the 10ie form.

Should i fill the new form 10ie, and then navigate to quicko and select “staying with new tax regime”, and then typing details of form 10ie that i just newly filled?

Hi @Muiz_Ashraf

If you’re filing ITR 3 in the current year, and opting for the new regime again, please enter the form 10IE details of the current year and select “staying with regime regime”.

Balance Sheet
error
Assets can not be zero:-fix
Liabilities can not be zero :- fix

I am getting this error while filling the ITR 3 from where should I found the assets and liabilities ? I am individual, and I have f & o transaction, but I want to carry forward my losses but this all shows that I need to show assets and liabilities and suggestion what should I do?

Hi @Gaurav_Kholiya

If you are filing ITR 3, it is reporting requirement to prepare a balance sheet. The balance sheet we are asking for here is pertaining to your business and profession section which might be your F&O.
So, you can enter the amount of balance with the broker and proceed with your return.

I am having the same problem. So how do i fill in from the broker’s statement? Can you provide examples. I dont trade in F&O and its only Cash

1 Like

Hi @Ramachandran_R

Here’s how you can Add Business & Profession Income : Help Center on Quicko.

The above responses does not help.
I am also getting same error.
For providing the “Balance with Broker” value where should we get it from. The description says “The sum of all demat account balances as on 31/03/2023.”
What exactly does it means? Is it the Fund Balance in Zerodha Trading account or is it the Holdings Balance in Demat Account?
Also how can we get it from Zerodha? Steps? Can you please let us know?
Thanks.

Hi @Anish_Prem

You have to enter the amount of the ledger balance sheet shown in the Tax P&L from Zerodha under balance with broker.
Here’s how you can Download P&L Report from Zerodha Console - Learn by Quicko

There are two entries under ledger balance. Opening and Closing. Closing balance is zero. What needs to be done in that case ? and what will be liabilities if I have done only f&o trading?

Thankyou for answering the question

What if I want to opt for old tax regime?
I can see only one possible option “opting out of new regime”. And again it is asking for form 10ie which I have never filled.

Should I select, “staying with old regime”?

Hi @Muiz_Ashraf

You can select the option as shown below:

Hi @chirag_nathwani

Closing balance needs to be taken, if it is 0, you can enter any other relevant asset such as bank balance etc, and liability can be Propertior’s capital.

hello

1. is the 3999 rs for 1 year filing?
  2. i want to file returns from fy 2017-18, will the price be the same.
  3. do you have any office in kerala?
  4. if i purchase 3999 plan will you do all the works?